Uwe DL8KCG zaprasza nas do udziału w corocznym IPA Contest, który organizawany jest przez International Police Association Radio Club (IPARC). Regulamin podajemy poniżej.
3 3. I P A - R A D I O - C L U B - C O N T E S T
The International Police Association Radio Club (IPARC) invites all radio-amateurs of the world to take part in the IPARC-Contest which takes place every year on the first weekend in November.
1. Modes and times:
CW 01. Nov. 2008 0600 - 1000 UTC and 1400 - 1800 UTC
SSB 02. Nov. 2008 0600 - 1000 UTC and 1400 - 1800 UTC
2. Bands: CW SSB
80 m 3500 - 3560 khz 3700 - 3800 khz
40 m 7000 - 7040 khz 7040 - 7100 khz
20 m 14000 - 14060 khz 14125 - 14300 khz
15 m 21000 - 21100 khz 21155 - 21300 khz
10 m 28000 - 28100 khz 28250 - 28600 khz
After QSY it is obligate to stay 15 minutes on the new band.
There are no contest qso allowed outside of the above-mentioned frequency ranges!
- A - Multi/Multi, Multi/Single, every club-station and special event station
- B - Single Op / Single TRX (personal call-sign only, no assistance)
- C - SWL
Remarks: No differentiation between members of IPARC and non-members.
The class must be seen from the log.
Winners are the first three stations of each class.
4. Calling: CQ IPA Contest
RS(T) + current number, each mode beginning with 001.
Members of IPARC in addition "IPA", IPARC-members of USA also their state.
Exchanging a rapport is allowed once on every band and in every mode.
Generally, it is allowed to operate only with one call-sign. Exchanging two rapports with club-stations and in addition their operators is allowed for award hunting, but does count only once for the contest.
- QSO-points: each QSO 1 point, each IPARC-station 5 points.
- Multiplier: each DXCC with IPARC-station / US-State with IPARC-station 1 point on each band.
- Score: each band: summary of QSO-points multiplied by summary of multi-points
- final result: summary of all bands
7. Closing date: 31. December 2008 (date as per postmark)
8. Contest-manager: Uwe Greggersen, DL8KCG, Hurststr. 9, 51645 Gummersbach, Germany
9. Remarks: The list with the final result will be published in Packet Radio,
Internet (www.iparc.de) or is available against SAE + IRC.
This contest is a good chance to work the Sherlock-Holmes-Awards and Sherlock- Holmes-Trophies. It is not longer required to work the awards step by step!
More infos are available from the award-manager:
Horst Roemer, DL1GBP, Theodor-Fontane-Str. 25, 17489 Greifswald, Germany